[ANN] Counterparty Cash Fork (With 1-to-1 Air Drop)

Greetings,

I am an interested party that has been following the developments of the Counterparty Cash (XCPC) project. IMO - The goal of activating Counterparty on Bitcoin Cash is a virtuous one that I support.

However, the leadership of Counterparty Cash (XCPC) thus far has made decisions that have decidedly harmed the project. To that end, I have resolved to create Counterparty Cash (CPC).

Unlike Counterparty Cash (XCPC), this project…

• Will Not Create a Centralized Foundation.
  • Will Embrace Pseudonymous Leadership.
  • Will Be Pro-Investor and Pro-Speculation.
  • Will Not Use A Confusingly Similar Ticker.
  • Will Be Adopt Monero-Style Governance.
  • Will Grant Counterparty (XCP) holders with Counterparty Cash (CPC) at a 1-to-1 rate.
    • Method: Snapshot XCP Ledger + “Claim Cash” Function (details to follow).
  • Will Grant Counterparty (XCP) Asset Owners Amnesty, if they choose to migrate over.
    • Method: Snapshot XCP Ledger + “Claim Asset” Function (details to follow).

Similar to Counterparty Cash (XCPC), this project…

• Will Use Bitcoin Cash.
  • Will Be A New Ledger.
  • Will Have A New Burn.

This will take 6-12 months to accomplish safely, anonymously, and in a way that creates space for compromise between Counterparty (XCP) and Counterparty Cash (CPC) communities. I will not promise extraordinary timelines, please watch the repo, if you wish to stay technically informed.

These are all the details I can provide for now, I will not be answering questions or providing further comments at this time, but I will monitor this thread from a safe distance. If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you, sorry.

The repository for this project is located here: https://github.com/CounterpartyCash.

If you would like to be involved, please email: satoshix@gmx.com.

Good luck, words are cheap.

I support the idea of both counterparty forks on BCH.

the airdrops fork can house all the frog people, business can be accomplished on XCPC, even more people will be able to be happy than previously with all that lawsuit talk and such.

I still think XCPC should rename itself or if the two are going to be named similarly hopefully one side will step up and rename. Not sure if it matters that much tho.

cheers frog people I’m happy for you!

maybe CPC can call it ‘counterparty bcash’? that airdrop community has a lot of people that may enjoy it very much.

If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, I don’t have time to try to convince you.
— Satoshi Nakamoto

Are you here to officially represent the Counterparty.io development community?