Counterparty.cash (XCPC) Talk - Welcome!

Welcome to Counterparty Cash (XCPC) Talk.

This forum us open to developers, academics, end-users, asset-holders, businesses, crypto-media, and anyone with an interest in the Counterparty protocol on Bitcoin (Cash).

We look forward to having your involvement in the community.

abandon XCP holders? burning BCH and get XCPC? are you crazy? please refference IGNIS of NXT you will be know, ‘burning’ is not the best choise. please consider again. at least ‘burning’ is not accepts by myself!!!

Can you explain in a little more detail why Burning is not a best choice for you?

In china QQ chat group, we talked about this, depends development of last four years(NOTJUST PRICE!), XCP holder of in the group no one would like burning again, we would like adviced airdrop is better choise, protect interests of XCP holders, and take a part airdrop of XCPC used the developer team, keeping development this project, if you burn, are you sure it is not going ‘faile’ again? we would like to see a beautful furture of XCP or XCPC but not burning again and fall again!

XCP is pretty much a dead thing now because of bitcoin high fee.
XCPC does not owe anything to XCP holders, it starts with fresh efforts and developments. So why airdrop from XCP already dead to XCPC which will work fine on BCH because of low fee?

Are you looking for XCP pumpers?

“XCPC does not owe anything to XCP holders, it starts with fresh efforts and developments. So why airdrop from XCP already dead to XCPC which will work fine on BCH because of low fee?”

Yes it DOES owe to the counterparty holders.

Do you want XCPC to be the true and useful counterparty, gaining adoption from the current XCP community and all its projects, but allowing them to actually use counterparty again with low fees? Or do you want to steal their work and then try to make a new altcoin, and steal the name?

you’ve lost your mind. if you feel you dont “owe” anything to xcp holders, why try and steal its name. ill spend a lot of time and resources to make sure xcp.cash fails if you steal xcp name but dont fork and airdrop 1:1. its blatant theft and this is crypto. go play in regular markets if you want to rip off your fellow human. [redacted]

Hai, i am gravely interested in involvement in CPC on \bitcoin and its community…how i must get involved ?

Please can anybody explain to me what is happening regarding hardfork?
XCPC will be given to BHC holder 1:1 base ? or will it be given XCP holder 1:1 ?
There seems to be lots of discussion going on and now bit difficult to reach original source of information for me.

Many thanks!